Vegetables will always be a great dinner option, as they provide a lot of nutrients, fiber and water that will improve your digestion and help you have a better rest. For tonight we want to share with you the Vegetable stew recipe for dinner which you can do very quickly at home and so on it is very lightthen you will have a better rest.
The menestra it’s a typical dish of Spainmade with various vegetables and using those found regularly Seasonal. There are many recipes for this dish, which in some places is served with more broth, such as minestrone, but in others the vegetables are served without much broth.
In the traditional recipe, other vegetables are usually added, such as artichokes, peas or leeks, and Serrano ham is added, but on this occasion we choose a variety that we find equally delicious and, above all, very nutritious.
The vegetables contribute to improve intestinal transit and lose weightbecause provide water and fiber (soluble and insoluble), protect the microbiota, are anti-inflammatoryto help lower cholesterol levels in the body and are a rich source of antioxidants, so it is always important to add a good portion to every meal.
- 200 grams of green beans
- 100 grams of mushrooms
- 1 small potato
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup of corn kernels
- 2 chard leaves
- 1/4 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of flour, optional
- virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
1. Wash and disinfect vegetables who need it. Peel the Pope and the carrotscut them into small cubes.
2. Trim the ends green beans and cut into pieces, cut into strips chard leaves and the mushroomsbook everything separately.
3. Put a saucepan with water over high heat, when it starts to boil add the carrotthe Pope is one pinch of saltleave for about 7 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and leave them in a container, they must be slightly cooked, but still crunchy.
4. In the same boiling water Add the green beans and the Corn grainsleave on for 5 minutes, remove and reserve.
5. Place a large skillet over high heat with a splash of virgin olive oilwhen it is very hot add the onion and the Garlic finely chopped, fry.
6. As soon as they start to brown, add the mushrooms chopped, sauté a little and add the Flour (if you want you can omit it), ground black pepper and salt to taste.
7. Add the green beansthe Popethe Corn grainsthe chardthe carrot Y cooking water until the vegetables are covered, mix.
8. Adjust the seasoning and wait for it to be reduce the liquidas soon as it is ready, remove from the heat, serve a portion and enjoy your meal!