In this Rainy season It’s time to stay home, watch your favorite movies and indulge in delicious meals.
And what could be nicer than using the elements of nature and preparing a warm soup with mushrooms.
The ingredients you need are:
- 200 grams of tomatoes
- 3 pieces of guajillo chili
- 2 liters of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups seasonal mushrooms
- 1 sprig of epazote
- C/s of salt and pepper
The following steps are:
1. Clean and hydrate the chilies.
2. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
3. Add the tomato and chicken broth to the blender.
4. Mix and then pass the mixture through a sieve. Booking.
5. Put the oil in a pan and once it is very hot add the onion and garlic.
6. Then add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
7. Add tomato broth, chilli and chicken broth.
8. Finally add Epazote, salt and pepper to taste.
9. Enjoy warm.
Turn your rainy afternoons into very sweet and delicious moments!