For tonight we want to share the recipe for a very light dinner, great for losing weight and reducing bad cholesterol (LDL) levels in the body. It’s a rich quinoa soup with vegetableswhich you will not only love, but it is really nutritious, you will have a lot of fun and you will not leave hungry, because more it is very filling.
The quinoa it is a cereal known to contain all essential amino acidsprovides good quality protein, vitamin C and B complex (folate), is few caloriesbut he is rich antioxidants like flavonoids, it also provides magnesium, iron and manganese. Together with vegetables, this soup is an ideal dinner for weight loss diets and health care.
The vegetables contribute soluble and insoluble fiber which help reduce cholesterol levels, improve intestinal transit and protect the microbiota. I am also a source of antioxidants and other phytonutrients that strengthen your immune system, reduce the likelihood of suffering from cardiovascular disease, prevent aging premature, among many other benefits.
Quinoa soup with vegetables
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 1 cup of spinach leaves
- 2 small chayotes
- 1 carrot
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
1. Wash the quinoa until the water is no longer transparent, drain and reserve.
2. Place the tomatoes (previously washed) and the onion in a comal over high heat, leave it tatemen and when they are burnt pass them to the mixer with the garlic cloves (peeled), the coriander fresh (without the chopsticks, washed and disinfected), 1/4 cup of water it’s a pinch of saltmince until a homogeneous sauce is obtained.
3. Put a saucepan over high heat with liter and a half of waterwhen it is hot, add the tomato saucepassing through a colander, add the quinoathe chayote and the carrot (washed and peeled) into cubes, mix well.
4. Season with Turmeric, Ground black pepper Y salt to taste, stir and once it starts to boil, cover and leave over medium heat for another 10 minutes.
5. Since it has changed color and the quinoa blew up, add the spinach (well washed and disinfected) cut into pieces, remove and turn off. Leave covered for 4 minutes to allow the heat to help cook the spinach.
6. Remove from heat e served hotto enjoy this rich soup!