ingredients (For 6 people)
– 1 onion cut into julienne strips
– 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 1/2 kg of fresh mushroom mix (champignon and portobello)
– 50 g of dried mushrooms (hydrated in broth).
– 1 glass of white wine
– ½ liter of vegetable broth
– ½ liter of milk cream
– fresh parsley
– salt and pepper
– toasted seeds
– aged cheese
Peel the onion and garlic. Cut them into slices. In a saucepan, brown with a little olive oil and butter. Then add all the mushrooms and cook for a few minutes. Deglaze with 1 glass of white wine and let it evaporate completely. Add the dried mushrooms soaked in their juice.
Finally add the broth, the cream to cover, add salt and pepper and cook. Blend or work with a mixer. Add the fresh parsley at the last moment. Serve the soup with some seeds and toasted nuts and cheese flakes.