Showing a slim figure may be a concern for some people, who take extreme measures to lose weight, but it’s not always the solution.
Indeed, some time ago Aló consulted nutritionist Daniela Ovallos on the subject, who assured that “the key to maintaining long-term weight loss is getting out of your head that there is an easy way to do it”.
In this sense, we must be clear that the ideal is to bring a complementary process between food and exercise, guided by a specialist, but it is true that there are specific foods that help us. This is why they have a lower calorie content.
(Read on: How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?).
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explain that it can be “Cut calories while continuing to eat nutritious foods. The key is to eat foods that fill you up without having to consume a lot of calories. “
Additionally, they share a list of foods that make you feel full but contain fewer calories. These are:
- Fruits and vegetables: mainly spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, watermelon, strawberries, apples
- Low-fat dairy products: low-fat or low-fat milk, low-fat or low-fat yogurt, lean or lean cottage cheese
- Whole grains: Rice, wholemeal bread, pasta and popcorn
- Lean meat, poultry and fish: grilled salmon, skinless chicken breast
- Legumes: beans and peas
- Broth-based soup: vegetable-based soups, soups with chicken or beef broth, tomato soups (without cream)
On the contrary, they recommend consuming less frequently:
- fried foods
- whole dairy products
- Dry snacks: biscuits and chips, for example
- Foods rich in fat and sugar
- Fatty meat cuts: bacon and ground beef
Intermittent fasting: risk or benefit?
Natural herbs to fight insomnia
Olive Oil: These are the health benefits