If you are in one weight loss dietyou may find it difficult to choose the foods you can consume at night and this is an ideal recipe for a slimming diet since it is a dish balanced and low in saturated fat.
This time we share with you how to make some delicious lentil pancakesa very nice dinner nourishing whose star ingredient are some legumes, of which we are used to consuming very little, but which we actually have various advantages for your organism.
On the one hand, they are protein sourcebut low in fat, are very high in fiberwhat helps Improvement of the intestinal transitThey provide potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc as well as B vitamins.
They help for this post balance fluids contribute in the body regulate the central nervous systemare filling, avoid overeating, improve digestion and help with weight loss.
- 1 cup lentils
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 onion
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- native olive oil
- ground black pepper
1. If possible, soak lenses 30 minutes or up to 6 hours before cooking, this will help you absorb the fiber better. Drain and serve in a saucepan 2 cups of water and a pinch of saltbring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and let steep for 20 minutes.
2. After this time, drain the water lenses and hand it over to them mixer with the oatmealthe chopped onionthe garlic and onion powder1 tablespoon olive oilthe paprikathe chopped coriander, ground black pepper and salt taste. Grind until you have a paste.
3. Set a pan over high heat with a squirt native olive oil.
4. Pass the lentil pasta quiet bowlYou will find scraps of lentils, that’s okay. Take a large spoon and use it to form the pancakes.
5. As the pancakes and the oil is hot, place in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. brownRemove once done on both sides.
6. Serve a few of these lentil pancakes with a fresh salad and enjoy!