It is free and can be used from 19:00 to 22:00.. It is worth noting that you can travel in it You must register beforehand on the Buenos Aires tourism page.
They can be visited various museums. For example him Buenos Aires Modern Art Museum with free entry and the Amalia Fortabat Museum with a 50% on the value of the general card, although for Pupils, pensioners and teachers have free entry.
Guided city tours
- You can visit the dome of the Barolo Palace, which offers a view of Avenida de Mayo, the Congress and the Casa Rosada.
Various free tours are offered to promote tourism in Buenos Aires:
- route “Historical Women”, guide you through the streets named after historic women in Puerto Madero. The tour ends at the Anne Frank Monument.
- route “Helmets historical”from Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo and various historical points.
- route “Tango Culture”, for various tourist attractions of tango. At the end of the tour there is a tango show.
- route “Embassies”, from the various embassies of the country.
On the Buenos Aires Tourism page you can see an interactive map with all the detailed tourist attractions by clicking here.
More content in Urgent24:
Aerolineas Argentinas: Subsidized flights to the World Cup
Mendoza: unmissable offers on tickets, hotels and food
4 unknown cities in Buenos Aires to travel to
Glamping: 4 luxury camps in Argentina
6 Hidden Beaches in Buenos Aires