chicken noodle soup
- 1 chicken leg or carcass
- 1 leek
- 1 stick of celery (optional)
- 3 carrots
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 2 liters of water
- 140 g soup noodles (I use No. 2)
- 2 boiled eggs
- For presentation: seeds (optional)
- Place the water in a saucepan with the chicken, leeks, celery, carrots, parsley, and salt and cook over medium-high heat for 35 to 40 minutes. (Of course, if you’re in a hurry, increase the intensity of the plate’s temperature and speed it up in half the time you can). Check that everything is soft and transfer the vegetables and chicken to a plate, leaving the broth clean.
- what are you doing with the chicken Croquetas, or you crumble it up and serve it with white rice, or you put it in a savory pie, you put it on top of a pizza, or you put it in a crumbled bowl when you serve the soup and surely someone will want to add it .
- What are you doing with the veggies? You can chop it up and add it to the soup, no one will complain about finding it in the soup and it will enhance the flavor and color.
- Another option is to cut it up and add it to the soup when the noodles are cooked.
- Once we have the clean broth in the pot, we bring it to a boil, add the pasta, add salt and cook for the time recommended by the manufacturer.
- We turn off the heat, add the chopped or shredded greens, chopped boiled eggs and serve hot.
- We sprinkle sesame or other over the plate as we like.
The amount of pasta to use in the preparation is somewhat to taste, I don’t like thick soups but I know people very close to me who would love it if the spoon was supported by a substantial amount on the Plate would stand noodles …. so …