To change the way of cooking a little, today we recommend a recipe that gives you a flavor that will leave you surprised and very happy with the result. It is very simple to perform, you just have to pay attention to each step.
The grilled spider loin It is very popular in Bogotá, with the idea of enjoying gatherings with friends or family around a fireplace or bonfire. Such was the influence of this dish that it made it onto the menu of several traditional restaurants there.
To prepare this dish you will need: a loin of beef, a cotton cloth to wrap the loin, red wine to moisten the clothgrilled salt, rosemary, white peppercorns, olive oil, dehydrated garlic, cotton thread.
For the Garrison you must have a courgette, a purple onion, a carrot, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper (to taste), 2 sprigs of rosemary and thyme, 2 tomatoes and a corn with its chala.
Step by step:
- First of all you have to light a fire, break and stretch. After, moisten the cloth well with some red wine and leave it stretched over a spring.
- Now add a layer of grilled salt and then the spices to the towel. These are the ones that will season the loin and give it a rich flavor.
- Put the loin completely defatted and previously marinated with olive oil.
- Now you have to repeat the procedure but in the opposite way, that is, first put the spices and then form the layer of grilled salt. Once this step is done, wrap the loin with the cloth and tie it.
- Bring the loin directly onto the grill and leave it cook for 20-25 minutes approximately on each side. In total it should be around 45 minutes.
- To prepare grilled vegetables, cut the vegetables into thick strips. Then, take everything into a bowl and soften with olive oil, minced garlic and herbs.
- Now cook on both sides on the grill. Cook well and intelligent! The loin can now be served together with the vegetables at your guests’ table.