Fish soup with vegetables is a culinary preparation based mainly on pieces of this animal protein that is usually cooked in a liquid medium in the presence of other ingredients, such as vegetables or a tomato broth just to savor the flavor of this simple but delicious. option.
This recipe responds to the regional availability of fish, hence the reason why different types can be used and there are very different recipes to make it. But on this occasion we decided to share with you a delicious preparation to have it easily at home and enjoy a delicious healthy alternative perfect at dinner time.
Since the ingredients it contains are natural, they will surely leave their properties in the broth that is prepared, so this fish soup with vegetables is ideal for dinner and to enjoy an exquisite homemade dish that you can achieve with different options. Next, we share the recipe so that you can prepare it without getting too complicated in the kitchen but with exquisite preparation as a result.
– 500 grams of white Nile fish, boned and cut into pieces
– 4 cups of water
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 4 tomatoes
– ¼ of onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 cup of pre-cooked peas
– 1 piece of carrot
– 1 piece of potato
– 1 tablespoon of clean and chopped parsley
– Salt and ground black pepper to taste
– Wash and disinfect the vegetables, remove the peel in the case of carrots and potatoes, cut them into medium cubes. Booking.
– Blend the tomatoes, the ¼ of onion with the clove of garlic and 1 glass of water, leave to grind until a liquid and homogeneous consistency is obtained.
– Heat a pan with olive oil and pour the previous mixture, add the remaining glasses of water together with the vegetables; carrots, peas and potatoes. Add the fish pieces and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
– Check the seasoning and add the previously disinfected chopped parsley. Remove from heat.
– Serve hot and enjoy a rich fish soup with vegetables.