The cloudy days they become more and more present and with them the desire to eat and drink hot things increases. With the winter around the corner, lSoups and creams have become the most surprising option for getting through the cold.
If your favorites are pumpkin cream, onion soup or vegetable creamreview and learn how to prepare them in your own home.
This recipe is enough for 2 servings and has a preparation time of approximately 40 minutes.
- 1/2 kilo of cooked pumpkin, cut into medium pieces
- 6 cups of hot water
- 1 tablet of vegetable broth
- 1 jar of cream
- Combine the pumpkin, water and broth lozenge in a saucepan.
- Thoroughly grind the ingredients in a juicer until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Heat over low heat, without boiling, and add the cream.
- Mix until homogenized.
- Season with a touch of pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- You can accompany your cream with toast.
Recipe saved by nestle.
This recipe is enough for 6 servings and has a preparation time of approx 20 minutes.
- 2 medium onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 liter of vegetable, chicken or beef broth
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of colored pepper or merkén
- 1 marquee
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/4 of green pepper
- grated parmesan on the left
- chopped chives
- Olive oil
- Peel and julienne the onions, chop the paprika into medium pieces and the garlic finely. Save everything.
- In a medium saucepan, add a drizzle of olive oil and butter. Heat until it melts, raise the heat and add the previously cut ingredients. Brown with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes
- Add the merkén, pepper and salt to taste. Lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes, stirring to prevent the onion from sticking.
- When it has taken a little color, add the flour, mix and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Add the broth and raise the heat until it boils.
- Then lower the heat to low, cover the pot and cook for about 15 minutes over low heat.
- While cooking, open and divide the marraquettes, garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and cook until melted.
- Finally, serve the soup immediately, sprinkle with chopped chives and accompany it with the toasted bread.
recipe save from Chilean food.
This recipe is enough for 6 servings and has a preparation time of approx 40 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 onion cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 medium courgettes, diced
- 1 cup of frozen peas or beans
- 1/2 kilo of spinach leaves
- 1.2 liters of water
- 2 tablets of vegetable broth
- Heat the oil in a large pot.
- Add the onion, celery and paprika, cook over medium-high heat until the vegetables soften.
- Add the garlic powder, pepper and herbs, cook for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, water and broth. Cook covered for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend the soup and put it back in the pot. If necessary, add more water to obtain a creamy consistency.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve hot.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle a few seeds on top.
Recipe saved by foodie.