To have prescriptions handmade easy, rich and simple to make is the secret to a healthy diet healthy. Thinking about this is that the Avocado Soup It is one of our favorite alternatives.
How to prepare Avocado Soup?
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 lime, grated and squeezed
- 4 avocados
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, without seeds
- 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
You will be really surprised how easy it is to make it Avocado Soup. What you have to do is put all the ingredients, except the cherry tomatoes, in a blender and blend them until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. When ready, serve and decorate the surface with the cherry tomatoes.
That’s all! If you want warm avocado soup, you can gently heat it. If not, serve the soup straight out of the blender.
TIP: If you can’t get the cherry tomatoes you can replace them with diced tomato, diced avocado, toasted pepitas, hot sauce or chilli oil, croutons, crispy bacon or coriander.
Is avocado soup eaten cold or lukewarm?
The Avocado Soup it’s a lot healthy. It is excellent served in both forms. It’s wonderfully refreshing, served cold it works like an avocado gazpacho.
But it’s also nice to gently warm it up. Make sure you don’t boil it or the color will darken and it won’t look so good. Just heat it up until it is lukewarm.
Reasons why the Avocado Soup will become your favorite
- If you have ripe avocados and chicken or vegetable broth on hand, you can have your soup ready in under 10 minutes.
- Creamy avocados need very little to turn into a flavorful soup. A little cilantro, lime juice, green onions, and garlic add just the right amount of flavor. And a pinch of cumin takes it to another level.
- On a hot summer day, avocado soup is just what you need to cool off.
- And on a cold autumn day, reheating this creamy soup will transform your kitchen into a cozy place.
- You can store it for three days in the refrigerator to have your lunch ready and prepared.
Have you ever tried the Avocado Soup?
For questions, suggestions for new cooking topics and comments, please write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.