It’s time to ask ourselves What are we going to have for dinner? And luckily, the healthy options for dinner don’t stop there, because it’s enough to think of the magic formula to have one well balanced plate, which includes a good portion of vegetables and a smaller portion of protein, with low fat and high in nutrients. That’s why we want to share with you today Recipe for a shrimp salad with lentils very easy to make and nutritious.
On this record shrimp You are a good protein optionwhich helps us vary other options recommended for the night, such as chicken or fish, and is also a rich source of antioxidants such as carotenes and beta-carotenes, healthy omega-3 fatsPro-vitamin A and B complex. In short, its consumption helps Strengthening of the immune systema to reduce the levels of cholesterol in the blood, improve vision, metabolism and nervous system.
For their part, the lenses are a source of vegetable protein and complex carbohydrates, including a good amount of minerals potassium which prevents fluid build-up, but also contains calcium, magnesium, iodine, phosphorus and zinc. These minerals are recommended for the bones, brain and immune system, but are also a source very high in fiber what helps Lose weight and improve transit Colon.
Shrimp salad with lentils
- 150 grams of fresh shrimp
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 2 lemons
- vegetable olive oil
- ground black pepper
1. Clean the shrimpremove the black plaster from the top, the head, the carapace and the legs (the last three you can save for a background), wash them with cold water and keep them.
2. Finely chop Onion and the garlicin stripes Red pepper (washed beforehand) and sliced zucchinibook everything separately. Let them thaw green beans and the spinach at room temperature.
3. Place a pan on medium heat with a splash native olive oilif very hot, add Onion and the garlicfry as soon as they begin to take on a golden tone, add paprika and suffer.
4. If the pepper softened, add after about 4 minutes green beans and the cooked lentils (without broth), season with ground black pepper and salt, stir.
5. After 2 minutes add spinachthe pumpkin and the shrimpSeason again with a little pepper and saltStir and when the shrimp are cooked and pink in color, remove from the heat.
6. Allow to cool slightly, serve a portion saladadd a few drops lemon and enjoy!