It is time to demonstrate the solidarity of the people of Tlaxcalan with our brothers and sisters in Oaxaca. After the passage of Hurricane Agatha along the coast of Peacefulmore than 25 locations oaxaca You are still in a state of emergency. For this reason, the delegation of Minister of Social Affairs in Tlaxcala, invites all federal agencies of the country as well as local authorities and the population to participate in food collection.
The Delegate of Wellbeing Programs, Carlos Luna Vazquez, pointed out that the offices of the delegation in Tlaxcala will accept donations from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., starting this Wednesday 15 June and ending on Friday 24 June. The next day, a convoy will leave for the state with all the supplies that have been collected oaxaca to make the delivery.
It can be supported with:
· Non-perishable foods: Water, canned tuna and sardines, sugar, salt, coffee, noodle soup, lentils, canned vegetables, oil, cookies, powdered and condensed milk, rice, beans, juices, chocolate and grains.
· Medicines and remedies: bandages, disinfectant solutions, gauze, latex gloves, painkillers and thermometers.
· Personal care products: ladies towels, toilet paper, diapers, toothbrushes and toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant and toilet soap.
· Cleaning supplies: Buckets, chlorine, laundry detergent and washcloths.
· Other useful products: mattresses, sheets, blankets, clothes and shoes in good condition.
Goods and consumables are received and stored in the Auditorium of the Federal Secretariat for Welfare in Tlaxcala, located on Miguel Guridi and Alcocer S/N streets; in the state capital.
in the Tlaxcala We stand ready to assist those who need it most after nature’s untimely tragedy. We will bring the warmth and solidarity of our people to the people of Oaxaca and show them that they are not alone in the struggle to regain the normal rhythm of their lives.