Enjoy the delicious taste of lentils in three different preparations. Get to know the recipes here.
Photo: Getty Images
That lenses They are a plant whose seeds we usually eat. This grain is a source of vitamins and nutrients such as protein, folic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and more..
You might be interested in: Paisa rice: ingredients and recipe for this delicacy
We invite you to learn more about our content on the home page
If this ingredient is part of your daily diet and you want to give this concoction a twist, We bring you three recipes that are sure to make you love even more. In an interview with Cromos Magazine, Chef Daniel Garzón, creator of a healthy weekly meal plan, tells us how to prepare it Croquettes, salad and traditional lentils.
Ready to crave?
– 200 g of cooked lentils
– 80 grams of cornmeal
– 200 g finely chopped long onion
– 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil
– ½ teaspoon of cumin
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 200 grams of flour
– 100 g of corn starch
– 1 pinch of salt
1. In a hot pan, add the butter or coconut oil. Add onion, cumin and garlic. Fry until golden brown.
2. In a bowl, combine the sofrito, lentils, teaspoon of salt, and cornmeal. Until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
3. Mix flour, cornstarch and a pinch of salt.
4. Form balls from 60 g of dough and pull through the previous mixture.
5. Fry in oil at 180°C.
6. Drain and place on a tray lined with absorbent paper.
7. Serve and accompany with Coastal Whey or Creole Mushrooms and your favorite beverage.
Also read: How to make a fluffy strawberry dessert? Discover it here
– 400 g of cooked lentils
– 100 g red onion, cut into strips
– 100 g seedless cucumber, cut into cubes
– 10 cherry tomatoes halved
– 100 g red peppers cut into cubes
– 100 g carrots cut into cubes
– 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
– 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard or mustard
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 pinch of sea salt
– finely chopped parsley
1. In a bowl, cream together the vinegar, mustard, honey, sea salt and olive oil.
2. Mix greens and carrots; add the vinaigrette and mix.
3. Serve, garnish with parsley, serve with toasted bread and your favorite beverage.
Also read: Cook up crispy homemade breaded chicken with this incredible recipe
– 200 g of raw lentils
1. Place the lentils in a bowl and cover with water. Leave and soak overnight
2. Drain and wash the lentils.
3. Place the lentils in a saucepan with plenty of water and cook for 20 minutes.
4. It is recommended not to cook with salt, so they cook faster.
You can enjoy delicious lentils in three different ways so quickly and easily.